Chipotle Shrimp Tostados – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chipotle Shrimp Tostados using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Shrimp Tostados
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of poblano pepper, seeded and finely diced.
- Prepare of Chipotle seasoning, combined with a pinch of salt or seasoned salt.
- You need of Small flour tortillas (for street tacos).
- You need of Medium shrimp.
Chipotle Shrimp Tostados Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Poke holes in the tortillas using a fork. Rub with 1 tsp olive oil each. Bake for 5-7 mins.
- Lightly coat shrimp with chipotle seasoning.
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium high heat. Add onions and cook until softened, about 2-3 mins.
- Add poblano and cook another 3-5 mins until lightly charred.
- Add shrimp and cook until done. Spoon onto baked tortillas. Serve with toppings of choice.