White Bean and Butternut Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook White Bean and Butternut Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Bean and Butternut Soup
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Small White Beans.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Butternut Squash.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large Onion.
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (I used Elephant Giant).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- You need 3 Cups of Vegetable Stock.
White Bean and Butternut Soup Instructions
- Place white beans in a bowl and pour boiling water over. Soak with a lid on for an hour.
- Add onions, garlic, beans and butternut to a pot, add 2 cups of the stock and boil on low heat for 30 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mixed herbs and the remaining 1 cup vegetable stock and blend after 15 minutes/once the beans are soft. Add more water if needed to reach your desired consistency. Add it half a cup each time.
- Simmer for 15 minutes – reduce he heat to super low and leave on the stove for 15 minutes. Serve with butternut seeds and a sprinkle of dried herbs as a garnish.