Moe's Crispy Fried Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Moe's Crispy Fried Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moe's Crispy Fried Shrimp
- Prepare 1 packages of easy peel shrimp (deveined).
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of cajun cornmeal.
- It’s 2 cup of canola oil.
Moe's Crispy Fried Shrimp Instructions
- clean and peel shrimp
- preheat canola oil on medium to high heat
- season shrimp with old bay seasoning, parsley & pepper
- combine flour and cornmeal in large bowl or bag
- dip shrimp in milk, then into flour mixture and coat evenly
- shake off excess batter and place into hot oil carefully with tongs
- pan fry for 2 min on each side or untill golden brown
- remove from oil when done and place on paper towel to drain excess oil