Shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas
- Prepare 1 can of sweet peas.
- It’s 1 box of fettuccine.
- It’s 2 lb of jumbo shrimp.
- It’s 1 of old bay.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of reef pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of smoked sausage.
- You need 2 of jars of Alfredo sauce.
Shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas Instructions
- Season shrimp and sausage while olive oil heats in pan
- Sauté shrimp and sausage and boil fettuccine
- Drain noodles and add sweet peas and Alfredo sauce , continue to heat on low
- Serve shrimp and sausage on top of fettuccine