Bayou Bounty Alfredo – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Bayou Bounty Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bayou Bounty Alfredo
- It’s 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seafood seasoning (old bay).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of cooked, peeled shrimp.
- It’s 1 pound of cooked crawfish.
- Prepare 1 packet of McCormick creamy garlic Alfredo sauce mix.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley (optional).
- You need 1 pound of fettuccine pasta cooked.
Bayou Bounty Alfredo Instructions
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the butter. Add the shrimp and crawfish and cook until the seafood is heated through.
- Stir in sauce mix, seasoning, and milk. I also added about 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning (Tony’s) it’s great if you like it spicy!
- Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, about 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Add the pasta and enjoy!!!!