Low Country Boil – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Low Country Boil using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Country Boil
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s 5 lb of New Potatoes.
- You need 3 packages of Cooked Kielbasa Sausage.
- It’s 8 of Ears Fresh Corn (With Husks and Silks Removed).
- You need 4 lb of Fresh Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Beer.
Low Country Boil Instructions
- Heat a large pot of water, add beer over medium high heat
- Add Old Bay Seasoning to taste, and bring to boil
- Add potatoes and sausage, and cook for about 10 minutes
- Add Corn and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add the shrimp and cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Drain off the water and pour contents on to picnic table or large tray