seafood alfredo with chicken – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have seafood alfredo with chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of seafood alfredo with chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of large shrimp.
- It’s 1 of container of lump or backfin crabmeat.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 lb of fettucine noodles.
- Prepare 2 of jars of alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of fresh broccoli.
seafood alfredo with chicken Step By Step
- cut Chicken into cubes. peel raw shrimp. pick any shells left behind out of crabmeat
- melt butter in a sauce pan. add Chicken and garlic powder salt and pepper
- cook Chicken until no longer pink add shrimp crabmeat and old bay reduce heat and cover until shrimp is firm. remove lid and add alfredo sauce
- cook noodles according to package directions. steam broccoli add to sauce
- serve with garlic bread and garden salad. Enjoy!!!