Get Well Chicken Noodle soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Get Well Chicken Noodle soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Get Well Chicken Noodle soup
- You need 1 bag of egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Celery.
- It’s of Carrots.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Accent seasoning.
- It’s of Ms.Dash seasoning.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
Get Well Chicken Noodle soup Step By Step
- Simply….grill chicken breast.
- Put both broth & stock in pot, with all seasonings, sauce & noodles
- Same time….chop & dice all veggies, & chicken breast (once completely cooked).
- Add everything together & let simmer for 1/2 hour or more….the longer….the more flavor it seems.
- Serve to the sick….or just enjoy on a cold night…..(did somebody say, Netflix & Chill?)