BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs
- It’s 25 large of Shrimp.
- It’s 3 medium of beef steaks.
- You need 1 packages of bamboo scewers.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon juice.
- It’s 5 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tyme.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs Instructions
- Cut steak into 1" cubes then put in large bowl add shrimp
- Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat. Use tall bowl to cover most of the meat in the marinade let sit for at least 2 hours preferably overnight
- Skewer the meat alternating the steak and shrimp grill for 5-8 minutes each side depending on how hot your grill is and serve with your favorite veggies mashed potatoes and fried okra for me, enjoy.