Salmon with Shrimp skewers – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Salmon with Shrimp skewers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Shrimp skewers
- Prepare of Easy Seafood.
- Prepare 2 piece of salmon.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon dill butter sauce.
- You need 1 dash of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of skewered shrimp.
Salmon with Shrimp skewers Step By Step
- Pat dry Salmon and coat Salmob and Shrimp with olive oil for seasoning.
- Dash old bay seasoning on the fish and shrimp. Let it set for 5 minutes. (Optional for the Lemon dill butter sauce to glaze on your fish before cooking.)
- Use the rest of the olive oil and the tablespoon of butter and heat in a deep set pan until desired temp is reached. Turn oven heat to 400 to finish the seafood.
- Place the salmon in the frying pan and cook with a lid on for 2 minutes. Flip and repeat.
- Remove Salmon and replace it with the shrimp skewers and cook for 5 minutes with the lid on. Be sure to have a pan for the oven available.
- Remove shrimp and take both, the salmon and the shrimp, put them on the oven pan and finish the Seafood off for 5 more minutes.(Optional; you can at this point verses before the salmon and shrimp are finished)