Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- Prepare of soup.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of greek yogurt and cream cheese blend.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of drained fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 large of avocado.
- Prepare 1 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of shrimp.
- It’s 4 large of shrimp, deveined, with shell removed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic chili sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh lime zest.
- Prepare 1 of bias sliced green onion for garnish.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced fire roasted tomatoes for garnish.
- You need 4 tsp of sour cream, optional.
Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp Step By Step
- Marinate shrimp in shrimps ingredients list except for garnishes. Let marinate 1 hour.
- In a blender,blend all soup ingredients until creamy. Just a few seconds.
- Place in sauce pan on low and just heat through.
- Get a grill pan nice and hot.
- Grill shrimp 1-2 minutes on each side. Cooked shrimp will be pink. But do not overcook for they become rubbery.
- Plate soups in small ramekins. Top corner with garnish of tomatoes and top with one shrimp. Sprinkle a touch of green onion on top.
- THIS SOUP IS SERVED JUST WARMED THROUGH BUT MAY BE SERVED CHILLED ON A HOT SUMMER'S DAY!
- Recipe by taylor68too