BBQ chilli prawns – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook BBQ chilli prawns using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ chilli prawns
- Prepare of Uncooked prawns.
- You need of Skewers.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- It’s of Lemon juice (1 lemon).
- Prepare 2 of spring onion (chopped).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coriander (chopped).
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 4-5 tablespoons of Sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Paprika.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon.
- It’s 1 of glug of olive oil.
BBQ chilli prawns Step By Step
- Prep the marinade, coat the prawns and leave for atleast 15 mins. Make the dressing whilst the prawns are marinating
- Put the prawns on to skewers and bbq until cooked
- Once cooked drizzle (not saturate) some of the dressing on the prawns and serve.