Grilled Shrimp With Mayonnaise Made in an Oven – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Grilled Shrimp With Mayonnaise Made in an Oven using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Shrimp With Mayonnaise Made in an Oven
- Prepare 8 of Shrimp.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- You need 5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of Chili powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley.
Grilled Shrimp With Mayonnaise Made in an Oven Instructions
- Rinse the shrimp in generously salted water. Make a slit in the back with the shells on, and remove the vein. Sprinkle lightly with salt and line up on an oven baking sheet.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together, and spread on the shrimp. Sprinkle dried parsley, and bake for 7 to 10 minutes in an oven.
- When the shrimp have arched back and are lightly browned, they are done.