BBQ Prawns – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have BBQ Prawns using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Prawns
- Prepare 3 of marinade tablespoons tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 ½ tablespoons of honey melted.
- It’s 1 tabelspoon of oil.
- Prepare of Prawns.
- Prepare 2 dozen of large raw prawns (shrimp), shelled.
- Prepare of bamboo skewers 8, soaked in water.
BBQ Prawns Step By Step
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and combine with prawns. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight if you have the time.
- When ready to cook, Preheat BBQ to medium high heat. Lift prawns out of marinade (reserving any leftover marinade) and thread 3 prawns (or 6 smaller prawns) on to each bamboo skewer.
- Season prawns with salt and cook on BBQ until just cooked through, about 2-3 minutes, turning once.
- Serve prawn skewers with yoghurt sauce to dip.