King prawn satay – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have King prawn satay using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of King prawn satay
- You need 1/2 kg of cleaned king prawns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 pack of Achi kabab powder or any other kabab powder available.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need As required of Oil for deep fry.
- You need As required of Wooden skewers.
King prawn satay Step By Step
- Clean the prawns by removing shell and veins then wash it applying turmeric powder and salt, drain water completely
- Marinate prawns with kabab powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and a pinch of salt for about 5 min
- Skewers marinated prawns into skewers upto 3 in one stick, give a space of one inch
- Now grilled the prawns on grilled tawa by adding oil, for about 3 minutes each side, then serve with lemon wedges and any sauces, here I served with Maggie Imli chutney
- Alternative method and easy one is deep frying it, you can try what ever method you want, kids and elders all going to love this