Tandoori prawn rolls – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Tandoori prawn rolls using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori prawn rolls
- It’s For of prawn marination-.
- Prepare 250 grams of prawns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Hung curd.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- It’s some of Ingredients needed to assemble the tandoori prawn rolls.
- Prepare 3-4 of Eggs more or, as you need.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red Onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Cabbage finely shredded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Schezwan chutney.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare as required of Chapathi / tortilla or paratha for making the rolls.
Tandoori prawn rolls Step By Step
- Combine all the ingredients. Marinate the prawns with this mixture. Set aside for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a griddle/ cast iron pan or any grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook the marinated prawns for 6 – 8 minutes until completely done.
- Meanwhile,heat 1 tsp oil in a small pan at medium heat. Pour the lightly beaten egg on cooked chapati / paratha and spread it using a spatula to cover the chapati completely. Cook for a minute and then flip to cook the egg completely. After a few seconds, place a chapathi on top and press gently. Cook for a minute until the egg is done. Sprinkle little oil on the chapathi and then flip it. Cook for a minute.
- Now place some cooked prawns in the middle of the cooked chapathi. Top it with sliced onion,cabbage followed by ketchup, chilli sauce and schezwan chutney. Wrap up the lower portion of the roll using an aluminium foil, paper towel or wax paper to hold it together. Repeat with the remaining chapatis. Enjoy!!