Easy Paella on an Electric Griddle – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Easy Paella on an Electric Griddle using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Paella on an Electric Griddle
- It’s 540 ml of White rice.
- Prepare 700 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 of cubes Consommé soup stock.
- It’s 1 pinch of Saffron.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients (as you like).
- You need 200 grams of Asari (Manila clams).
- Prepare 150 grams of Chicken breast meat.
- It’s 5 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Squid.
- Prepare 1/4 each of Red pepper, yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato.
- Prepare 4 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
Easy Paella on an Electric Griddle Step By Step
- -De-sand the clams in advance. -Cut the chicken into bite-sizes. -Peel the squid and slice into rounds. -Keeping the shrimp shells intact, put a slit in the back and devein.
- Cut the tomato into 1 cm cubes, and mince the bacon and onion.
- Add consommé and saffron into 700 ml of hot water.
- In a preheated electric griddle at 200℃, add olive oil, and saute the onion and bacon. Once they're cooked through, add the chicken.
- Once the surface of the chicken changes color (it doesn't need to cooked through), stir in the rice and cook until translucent.
- Pour in all the soup from Step 3.
- Arrange the ingredients of your choice, and once it starts to boil, cover and reduce the heat to 160℃.
- After 5 minutes, turn the heat to the warm setting. (There's still some soup left at this point.)
- After 15 minutes, it's done! (If the rice is still firm at this point, add some water and reheat.)