Shrimp fra diavolo – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp fra diavolo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp fra diavolo
- It’s 1 of small onion diced small.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of large can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 7 of fresh basil leaves chopped fine.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes or to taste !.
- It’s 1 pound of fresh cleaned shrimp.
Shrimp fra diavolo Instructions
- Add oil and onion and garlic saute on low heat until onion is clear and never brown your garlic you lose the flavor !
- In another pot bring water to a boil with tsp of salt and a little oil for the angle hair
- To the garlic and onion now add the tomato paste and crushed tomatoes
- Stir in the crushed red pepper flakes and basil and the sugar
- Now add your shrimp cook until your is done. Caution do not over cook your shrimp as it will become to chewy
- Enjoy with a little parmesan cheese and garlic bread