Prawns with mango chilly aioli – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawns with mango chilly aioli using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawns with mango chilly aioli
- Prepare 1 of Mango.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh peeled ginger gratted.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red chilly, seeds removed and chopped.
- It’s 1 of Zest and juice of lime.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolks.
- You need 1 cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 kg of Cooked prawns, shell off tail on.
Prawns with mango chilly aioli Step By Step
- Place mango, ginger, chilly and lime juice in the bowl of a food processor. blend until a fine puree forms. Add yolk and pulse intil throughly combined
- With motor running slowly pour in canola until you achive a loose, creamy consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Add lime zest and coriander and pulse until mixed through. Pour aioli into bowl
- Can be made ahead of time, just keep in a airtight container in fridge
- Cover a serving platter with ice and arrange cooked prawns on top, serve with aioli.