Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled uncooked shrimp (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 1 cup of Mccormicks shrimp scampi sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 box of pasta.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta Instructions
- Cook desired type of pasta per package directions.
- Pour sauce in hot skillet on medium heat and add shrimp. Cook shrimp for 4 minutes flipping halfway through. Add pasta to skillet and toss ensuring sauce and shrimp are evenly distributed.
- Plate and add parmesan to taste.