Chicken, Shrimp, Broccoli & Peppers over Rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken, Shrimp, Broccoli & Peppers over Rice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Shrimp, Broccoli & Peppers over Rice
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Pound of Extra Large Shrimp.
- Prepare of Mixed Peppers (Green, Red & Onion).
- You need of Uncle Bens White Rice.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Kens Honey Teriyaki Marinade Sauce.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Butter.
Chicken, Shrimp, Broccoli & Peppers over Rice Step By Step
- Boil a pot of Rice (3 cups) on until cooked
- Add 3 tbsp of Butter to a Pan and let simmer until melted on low.
- Cut up 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts into small square like peices.
- Add Chicken & Peppers to the metled pan of Butter and cook.
- While Chicken is cooking Steam shrimp and Steam Broccoli SEPERATLEY.
- Once Chicken is cooked, add Peeled Shrimp and Broccoli to the Chicken and Peppers.
- Add more Butter, Soy Sauce, & Honey Teriyaki to create a Sauce like Substance with the meats and veggies.
- Let Simmer for 10 min. And Serve over Rice.