Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry
- Prepare 1/2 lb of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- You need 2 cup of Green beans, halved.
- You need 2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 1/4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Green onions (for garnish).
Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry Instructions
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min)
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min.
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now)
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min.
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion.