Timlo soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Timlo soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Timlo soup
- It’s Half of chicken cut into small pieces (or 2 chicken breast).
- It’s 2 of litter water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 of carrot, peeled and cut into the shape of flower petals.
- It’s 100 gr of shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water, thinly sliced.
- It’s 15 gr of dried tuberose flower, knotted, soaked in cold water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 50 gram of glass noodles, soaked in cold water.
- Prepare 15 of boiled quail eggs (you can buy in Asian grocery).
- It’s 2 of scallion.
- It’s 3 of chinese parsley.
- It’s of Spices (ground).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 cm of gingger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
Timlo soup Instructions
- Simmer chicken in a covered pot until tender (or you can use chicken breast bring to boil until chicken is fully cooked. Remove the chicken breast from the pot and cut into cube, and put back later with all the vegetables). Heat oil, saute all the spices until fragrant. Add to the boiling stock.
- Add the mushrooms, tuberose flower, scallions, quail egg and carrots then bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. And before removing from the heat add the cabbage and Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 more minutes, turn heat off then garnish chinese parsley.
- Serve with fresh tomato sambal ( for the sambal you just need 5 bird's eye chilli, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 small cloves garlic,and 1 small fresh tomatoes, then ground together. Dont forget shrimp crackers 😍 #happycooking