Yum khung or thai shrimp salad – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Yum khung or thai shrimp salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yum khung or thai shrimp salad
- Prepare 300 grams of of shrimp.
- You need 1 cup of of chopped celery and coriander together.
- It’s 1 of lettuce cut into 2 cm long.
- You need 1/2 cup of of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of pickles garlic chopped with juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion slices.
- Prepare 3 of thai red chilies finally chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes slices.
- It’s 1 of pack of glass noodles.
Yum khung or thai shrimp salad Step By Step
- In the mixing bowl add lettuces, onion, tomatoes, celery and coriander then green onions
- Add chilies, pickles garlic and juice then add lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, then chicken stock powder mixed well. Set aside.
- In the boiling water add glass noodles and shrimp in the same time. Cook until shrimp cooked.
- Drain well the cooked shrimp and grass noodle then pour into the mixture bowl stir well served warm or cool