Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers
- You need of Stuffing.
- It’s 3/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder(red or yellow/paste).
- You need 10 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- It’s of dipping sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper garlic paste.
Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers Instructions
- start steamer, whether it's a rice cooker, a hotel pan with holes
- place all stuffing ingredients in food processor and pulse till ground well
- place wontons on cooking sheet fill with tablespoons full of shrimp stuffing
- rub cold water on edge of wonton, seal in shape you want the envelope shape was easy for me
- place stuffed wonton in steamer without over crowding, they will stick if touching leave for 7-10 min
- once cooked place on clean baking sheet till all stickers are done
- heat saute pan with butter, melt and place sticker in pan add 1/4 water, when water is gone let stickers brown then plate!
- mix all dipping ingredients together and enjoy
- dish is spicy, if your not a spice person take out sriracha and garlic pepper paste, enjoy