Spicy Cajun Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Cajun Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cajun Shrimp
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 2 lb of cleaned and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of juice of a small lemon.
Spicy Cajun Shrimp Step By Step
- Saute chopped bell pepper in 3 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter until tender.
- Add shrimp, parsley, black pepper, cayenne and old bay.
- Saute shrimp until no longer pink. Add worcestershire sauce, crushed red pepper flakes and juice of lemon.
- Serve over pasta or rice.