Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 8 cup of Filtered water.
- You need 8 each of Organic Chicken Broth Concentrate.
- Prepare 2 medium of Organic Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 bunch of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 large of Onion.
- You need 3 medium of Carrots.
- You need 3 small of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Pappardelle Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Black Ground Pepper.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 2 large of Dried Bay Leaf.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Virgin Olive Oil.
Ana's Scrumptious chicken Noodle Soup Step By Step
- Bring to a boil the 8 cups of water. In a large Pot.
- Add Chicken Broth packets, stir well.
- Chop Onion, and garlic, add to pot. Keep water boiling.
- Add in Black pepper, Cumin, Parsley, Bay leaf, Thyme, salt and Olive oil.
- Add the 2 whole chicken breasts, if frozen cook for 20 minutes covered, then cut in middle to see if completely cooked, if not boil longer as necessary.
- Remove chicken when done, take two forks and shred chicken, add back to pot.
- Add Chopped potatoes, carrots, and peas. Cook for 15 min at med/high boil covered.
- Add half package of noodles, break them up a bit so they wont be so long. cover pot, boil on high for 12 minutes.
- Poke potatoes to make sure they are cooked through. Let soup stand for 5 min, stir well and taste broth, add salt or pepper to preferred taste.