Stir fried shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Stir fried shrimp using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp p&d tails removed.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- You need 1 small of red onion.
- It’s 4 oz of snow peas.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 stick of celery.
- You need 1 medium of yellow squash.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ponzu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro chopped.
Stir fried shrimp Step By Step
- Saute the shrimp in one tablespoon of oil and half of the garlic until cooked set aside, it shouldn't take more than 3 or 4 minutes don't over cook the shrimp
- In a nonstick pan saute all the vegetables except the snow peas in the sesame oil for about 3 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and cook 1 minute longer, now add the shrimp, snow peas and all the sauces. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Serve immediately over steamed rice and garnish with the cilantro and serve sweet chilli sauce on the side.