home made chicken noodle soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have home made chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of home made chicken noodle soup
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken (with bone).
- You need 3 large of carrots chopped.
- You need 3 large of sticks of celery chopped.
- Prepare 2 lb of cubed red potatoes with skinn.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt( if you do not use canned broth).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsly.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oragano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of essenhaus extra wide homestyle noodles.
home made chicken noodle soup Instructions
- pour water in large stock pot.
- heat on high to boiling then add chicken with skinned and bone.
- add in salt.
- chopp celery, carrots, and potatoes and add them accordingly.
- mince the garlic and add to broth.
- add herbs and chop the onion and add in.
- wait ten mins while mixture boils. then take the chicken out with a meat fork and cut the meat off bone. meat may be a bit raw but that's ok. Put debond meat back in the pot. turn mixture down to simmer.
- at this time you can add the noodles in. soup may still be at a boil. that's ok. wait another ten mins while noodles soften.
- now always taste your soup before you serve to make sure it is to your taste.