Thai roll – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Thai roll using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai roll
- You need 1 pkg. of small, round rice wrappers (dried).
- Prepare of rice vermicelli noodles.
- It’s of shrimp or chicken.
- Prepare of tomato.
- It’s of cucumber.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need leaves of basil.
- Prepare of spring onion.
- You need of carrot.
- It’s of bean sprout.
- It’s of ;sauce;.
- You need of vinegar.
- You need of lemon.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
Thai roll Instructions
- Set rice wrappers aside. In a cup, stir together the soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce (if using) and sugar.
- Fill a large bowl with hot water (but not boiling, as you’ll be dipping your fingers into it). Start by submerging one wrapper into the water. It should soften after 30 seconds
- Remove the wrapper and place on a clean surface. Add another wrapper to the hot water as you fill and roll the first one.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of roll ingredients toward the bottom of the wrapper. Spread out the ingredients horizontally (in the shape of a fresh roll).
- Fold the sides of the wrapper over the ingredients, then bring up the bottom. Tuck the bottom around the ingredients and roll to the top of the wrapper. To secure the roll: Wet it with a little water on your fingers and press (like sealing an envelope).
- For the sauce just mix all the ingredients