Kanya's Pad Thai – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Kanya's Pad Thai using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Pad Thai
- You need 8 of prawns.
- You need 120 grams of rice noodles.
- Prepare 50 grams of tofu,cubes.
- You need 2 of yard long beans,or beans sprout 100 grams.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground roasted peanuts.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetables oil to fry.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chili flake to side,optional.
- It’s 1 of lime sliced ,to side.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tamarind puree.
Kanya's Pad Thai Step By Step
- Soak rice noodles in water to make it soft before fry,in picture i use special green veggie noodles its look a bit dark :),set aside
- Make easy quick sauce by add to pot ,wisk everything in sauce list together,until sugar dissolve,simmer to a bit thickness about 5 mins
- I stir fry pan,or wok,heat vegetable oil,add cubed tofu until light gold,add sliced yard long beans,stir for 1 mins,add prawns,stir until it turn pink
- Move everything to one side of pan,add eggs,scramble until set ,add noodles,add sauce,volume to high heat,flip noodles and eggs..,add spring onion,peanuts ,stir to mix,its done..dont over cook and break the noodles 🙂
- Serve hot with lime sliced,sugar,roasted ground peanuts,chili flakes,beans sprout 🙂