Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 2 cm of ginger, thinly sliced.
- You need 200 grams of rice noodles.
- It’s 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 3 cups of boiling water.
- You need 8 of large prawns, tailed and cleaned.
- You need 4 of squid, sliced into rounds.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot julienne.
- It’s 2 of bok choy, cut into 2 inch pieces and separate the stalks.
- It’s 4 of baby corns, halved.
Cantonese Noodles with Chicken, Prawns and Vegetables Step By Step
- Heat a wok or non-stick pan with 1/4 cups of vegetable oil. Once hot, fry the noodles, turn once and fry till noodles until crispy and very lightly browned. Fry the rest of noodles and transfer into a bowl and keep warm in the oven to maintain it's crispness.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pot. Fry the garlic till fragrant then in add in the onions. Add in the chicken pieces and stir fry for two minutes. Now add in the squid and prawns and stir again for another fwo minutes. Add in the boiling water and the chicken stock cube. Bring to boil and add salt to taste.
- Add the carrot baby corns and bok choy stalk. Let boil then simmer for few minutes till softened.
- Dissolve the cornflour in half cup of water and add in the sesame oil. Give it a good stir and pour it into the simmering sauce to thicken it. Add in the eggs slowly and keep stirring using a chopstick.
- Spoon the sauce on to the crispy noodles. Serve immediately with pickled chillies