Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- You need 2 of Chicken Bouillon Cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need of Carrots (as many as desired).
- You need of Angel Hair Pasta (or whatever noodle you want).
Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Cut up potato (skin off) and cook until done. Drain potatoes.
- In a pot place potatoes, 2 cups of water, 2 chicken bouillon cubes, handful of uncooked pasta and carrots.
- Boil and constantly stir until noodles and carrots are done and the way you like them. Enjoy!