Vietnamese summer rolls – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Vietnamese summer rolls using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese summer rolls
- Prepare 12 of Rice wrapper rolls.
- It’s Packet of prawns or cooked chicken/tofu/mushroom.
- It’s 1 of large carrot julienne.
- It’s 1/2 of deseeded cucumber julienne.
- It’s 1 of pepper finely sliced.
- It’s Handful of spring onions finely sliced.
- You need leaves of Mint.
- You need of Sesame oil a dash of.
- Prepare 1/2 of juice of lemon or a lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Vermicelli rice noodles chopped up.
Vietnamese summer rolls Instructions
- In a pan place some water bring it to the boil and add the noodles, once cooked, drain and chop up with some scissors.
- Prepare the veggies. Then in a bowl add the soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and lemon juice. Then throw in the veggies and mix well.
- In a large bowl of water dip in the rice wrapper for 3 seconds! Lift out into a board. Place the veggies on a third of the wrapper. Roll over.
- Add some vermicelli, roll over tuck in the ends then what ever meat etc and roll up! Leave a damp tea towel on the ones you make as you go along! Dip in sweet chilli sauce !