Creamy butternut soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Creamy butternut soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy butternut soup
- Prepare 1 of butternut.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need of Ground pumpkin seeds.
Creamy butternut soup Step By Step
- Clean your ingredients well, prepare and chop
- Boil the butternut till well done, you can either mash well or blend it
- Fry the chopped onion, add your rosemary leaves at this stage to get the best flavour
- Add ginger and garlic
- Add the mashed butternut squash, stir in the coconut milk. Let it simmer to the desired consistency
- Once ready serve in a bowl, sprinkle the ground pumpkin seeds and coconut cream. Delicious aroma and taste. Enjoy!
- For the ground pumpkin seeds: wash the butternut seeds and fry in a pan till dry. Grind in a pounding mould (kinu)