Brad's prawn fried rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Brad's prawn fried rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's prawn fried rice
- It’s 2 cups of dry rice.
- Prepare 1 lb of large prawns.
- Prepare 5 strips of bacon, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen veggie mix, corn, carrots, peas, and green beans.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbs of coconut infused white balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tbs of ground ginger.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Siracha sauce.
Brad's prawn fried rice Step By Step
- Prepare rice as instructed, but prepare in chicken broth, not water
- Marinade prawns in balsamic vinegar for 2 hrs
- Fry bacon until tender, not crispy. Drain on paper towels and set aside. Reserve a little bacon grease.
- Drain prawns and place in same fry pan, fry in bacon grease. Add oyster sauce and fish sauce. Fry 2 minutes and add frozen veggies. Fry an additional 2 minutes
- Meanwhile in a LG wok. Heat oil. Add finished rice and fry until any excess moisture is gone. Add contents of other frying pan. Including all sauce. Wipe empty fry pan out with paper towel and use to scramble the eggs.
- Stir rice very often so it does not stick to wok.
- When rice is done and shrimp is cooked through, incorporate the scrambled eggs.
- Plate. Optional; top with soy sauce and Siracha sauce. Enjoy.