Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage
- Prepare of noodle soup.
- It’s 1 liter of stock of your choice.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of glass noodle /cellophane noodle/ tang hoon.
- It’s of topping option.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 slice of chinese sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of scallion.
- You need of crispy dried prawn.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of small shallot.
- You need 5 tbsp of dried prawn.
Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage Instructions
- FOR THE CRISPY DRIED PRAWN,,,,,wash and then pound the dried prawn with garlic and shallot and pan fry it with 3 tbsp of oil till lighly brown and crispy.
- FOR THE NOODLE SOUP,,,pour stock in pan bring to a boil add glass noodle /cellophane noodle simmer for 2 minute then add seasoning
- FOR THE BAKED CHINESE SAUSAGE,,,slice very thinly chinese sausage and baked it at 200 C /400F for 20 to 25 minute
- TO SERVE,,,,divide into 2 bowl equally then top carrot and onion with baked chinese sausage and fried crispy dried prawn top scallion
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER GLASS NOODLE /CELLOPHONE NOODLE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360476-glass-noodle-and-spam-stir-fry