Buttermilk Prawns – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Buttermilk Prawns using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Prawns
- It’s 350 gm of prawns.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- You need leaves of Curry.
Buttermilk Prawns Instructions
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the prawns until they change color but not too long. Set the prawns aside.
- Use the same pan and heat up butter to stir fry scallions, garlic and curry leaves.
- Add milk, sugar and paprika. Add salt to taste and corn starch depending how thick you want the sauce to be.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes or until all blend well.
- Serve hot.