Bobby&Whittney”s Homemade Penne Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Bobby&Whittney”s Homemade Penne Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and shrimp using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bobby&Whittney”s Homemade Penne Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and shrimp
- Prepare 1 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 16 Ounces of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 18 of 0z tandoori flatbread.
- Prepare 2 boxes of penne rigate.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 16 oz of jumbo shrimp.
- You need 16 oz of broccoli florets.
- It’s 2 oz of cilantro flakes or parsley.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 16 oz of shredded cheese your choice.
Bobby&Whittney”s Homemade Penne Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and shrimp Instructions
- Bring a pot of water to boil adding light salt and and oz of oil then add penne. Remove penne from pot and strain running cold water over then set aside.
- In a saucepan add one stick of butter a light touch of garlic until melted then add heavy whipping cream and pepper for presentation allow to lightly boil while adding grated cheese and whisking until well blended and to desired consistency.
- Season chicken to taste add oil to coat and place in oven at 425F until done.
- Add half a stick of butter to sauté pan allow to melt add shrimp season and cook until pink then remove.
- Butter flatbread season to taste lightly add cheese to cover then place in oven at 400f until cheese is melted and flatbread is crisp then remove.
- Add all together and serve.