Coconut Chili Prawns – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Coconut Chili Prawns using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Chili Prawns
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Dried Chili Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Prawns.
Coconut Chili Prawns Step By Step
- Cut some onions. Add a spoon of dried Chili powder and pound them into a paste.
- Prepare some prawns by peeling off the skin and marinating with some turmeric powder and salt. After you’re done massaging the turmeric powder and salt into the prawns, add the marinated prawns into the wok of cooking oil, and mix them with the paste.
- Add fish sauce. Wait for the prawns to cook. If you see the prawns start to stiff up into a curved shape, they are pretty much cooked.
- Add coconut milk and stir the prawns with the spatula.
- Mix them up for a minute or two and you will have a delicious meal of Coconut Chili Prawns.