Shrimp broccoli & rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp broccoli & rice using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp broccoli & rice
- You need 1 package of medium size frozen shrimp.
- You need 1 package of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need of and 1 package of frozen white rice.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic pepper.
- You need 5 tbsp of Butter about.
Shrimp broccoli & rice Instructions
- If you have a wok pan heat till hot when right temp add 5 tbsp of butter.
- Open package of shrimp and dump in wok.let shrimp start sauteing until almost cooked.
- Then dump in broccoli florets.
- And dump in package or frozen white rice.
- At this time season with lemon pepper and your garlic pepper.
- Sautee for about 4 min medium high then turn down het and cover with lid and let steam until rice and broccoli are perfect constancy.
- Wich you don't want broccoli over cooked but a slight bite to it still and rice is just right
- Turn off heat and eat.so simple😆