Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker
- You need 1 pound of frozen + shelled shrimp.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 of large diced onion.
- It’s 14.5 of -ounce can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter (or reg butter).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt-free Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Shrimp w/ Ricotta and Tomato (for keto) pressure cooker Instructions
- Turn your pressure cooker on, or move to a hot burner.
- Add butter to melt.
- When hot, add garlic.
- Stir for a while, until fragrant.
- Add onions, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, cayenne, and salt.
- Add frozen shrimp.
- Seal the lid.
- EPC: Hit the lowest pressure setting and adjust time to just 1 minute. (I used 3min on mine) Stove-top: Turn burner up to reach low pressure, then immediately remove from the heat.
- If you used a digital cooker, hit “cancel” to turn it off.
- Quick-release the pressure.
- To serve, taste, and add more salt if necessary.
- Serve shrimp in broth with ricotta cheese!