Creamy butternut squash soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Creamy butternut squash soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy butternut squash soup
- Prepare 1 of regular sized butternut squash.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 300 ml of single cream.
- It’s of broth.
- It’s of pepper, salt, nutmeg.
Creamy butternut squash soup Instructions
- Saute a chopped onion in a large saucepan.
- Cut a peeled butternut squash into small pieces and add it to the caramelised onion. If you prefer your soup thicker, add grated potato.
- Add broth so that it covers the butternut squash and cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- Turn down the heat and then blend the soup using an immersion blender.
- Mix in single cream and add salt, pepper and nutmeg to your taste.