Shrimp tacos – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp tacos
- It’s 1 pound of raw cleaned shrimp.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare of Juice to 1 lime.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of table evoo.
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- It’s of fixings: sliced cucumber red onions pico de Gallo sour cream.
- It’s of Lime.
Shrimp tacos Instructions
- Take seasonings and evoo and evenly coat all shrimp
- Lay shrimp flatly on a baking sheet
- Squeeze juice to lime over shrimp
- Bake at 375 till shrimp has curled and pink
- Put small amount shrimp on warm tortilla
- Top with taco fixings like cucumbers sliced onions sour cream shredded cabbage lime juice.