Cajun Shrimp Alfredo – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cajun Shrimp Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 2 lbs of Raw, Peeled & Deveined Tail Off Shrimp.
- Prepare 16 oz of Pasta of Choice.
- Prepare 2 (14.5 oz) of cans of Diced Tomatoes, Drained.
- It’s 16 oz of Alfredo Sauce of Choice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning.
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Step By Step
- Place shrimp in a large bowl with 2 Tbs of olive oil, 2 Tbs of Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder & 1/2 tsp smoked paprika. Stir until well coated. Set aside.
- Cook Pasta According to Directions. Optional: Add Salt, Pepper, Cajun Seasoning & Olive Oil to water if desired. Set Aside.
- Heat 2 Tbs of butter with 1 tsp of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Stir in 1 Tbs of Cajun Seasoning. Sauté 2 cans of Drained, diced tomatoes until heated throughout. Set Aside.
- Heat 3 Tbs of Butter and 1 tsp of Olive Oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp until pink and cooked throughout. Set Aside.
- Pour Alfredo Sauce into a large pan. Add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 3 Tbs of butter, cooked tomatoes & 2 Tbs of Cajun seasoning. Stir to combine. Heat over medium-low heat. Once warm add 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese & 1 additional cup of heavy cream. Stir to combine. Once cheese is melted add cooked shrimp (With Juices) & pasta to sauce. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with more Cajun seasoning to your liking and parsley.