Moroccan prawn rice spice bowl – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Moroccan prawn rice spice bowl using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan prawn rice spice bowl
- You need 150 g of prawns, ready to eat.
- Prepare 200 g of chickpeas.
- You need 5 of spring onions, chopped up.
- Prepare 2 tsp of harissa paste.
- It’s 200 ml of chicken stock.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- Prepare 250 g of Rice ready to eat.
Moroccan prawn rice spice bowl Instructions
- Chop up spring onion and fry in pan for 1 minute
- Add the harissa, turmeric and chicken stock for 2 minutes
- Stir in chickpeas, rice and prawns and cook until heated through
- Add some coriander and serve, voila!