Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤
- It’s 1 of large pack cheese tortellini (cooked, drained).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 of large package frozen shrimp.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It’s of Salt for boiling tortellini.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 Instructions
- In a large pot sauté in olive oil the chopped onion and green pepper, add the minced garlic when veggies are tender…….
- Next add your black pepper and oregano, sauté for several minutes……
- Next add in your frozen bag of shrimp, sauté until shrimp turn slightly pink…..I rinsed mine in cold water before adding to pot….
- Next add your 2 jars of pasta sauce…..Stir until heated thru…
- While sauce is cooking get your tortellini ready by boiling some water, don’t forget to add salt to the water 💧!!!
- Drain tortellini and then add to pot with shrimp, stir well……Remove from heat……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Top each serving with Parmesan cheese !! 😋