Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Wrap – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Wrap using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Wrap
- It’s Handful of frozen grilled chicken strips (or cook your own).
- You need Handful of frozen shrimp.
- You need To taste of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Seasoned salt.
- You need To taste of Green onion.
- It’s To taste of Garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Red onion chopped.
- Prepare To taste of Mae Ploy Sweet Thai Chili sauce.
- It’s of Flat Out Italian Herb wrap.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Honey mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Crispy jalapeños.
Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Wrap Step By Step
- Halfway unthaw shrimp in cool water, adding a teaspoon or so of olive oil to the pan. Then place shrimp and chicken in the pan.
- Add in all your seasonings and stir the mixture around, then a splash of liquid smoke, and chili sauce to your liking. Let it cook.
- Make sure chicken and shrimp cook all the way through before adding cheese if you wish.
- Spread your wrap with condiment of your choice, (I chose honey mustard.)
- Spread mixture out on wrap, then top with crispy jalapeños if you wish. Roll it up and serve with side of your choice.