Hot and Spicy Shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Hot and Spicy Shrimp using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot and Spicy Shrimp
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp (frozen).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frank's Hot Sauce.
Hot and Spicy Shrimp Instructions
- Boil shrimp in skillet
- Drain off water and fry shrimp until lightly golden
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Continue to fry until golden brown and/or crisp.
- Add hot sauce to cover shrimp. Continue to fry to heat hot sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve. Can be served plain, over rice or over spaghetti.