Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of Penne noodles (I used farfalle in the picture because it was all I had at the time).
- It’s 7 oz of Andouille sausage, 1/2 inch slices (equivalent of 1 link in a 2 link 13.5 oz package).
- It’s 1 packages of Tyson grilled and ready fully cooked frozen grilled chicken breast strips (1.37 lb package).
- It’s 1 lb of Frozen raw shrimp, peeled and defrosted.
- Prepare 1 medium of Orange bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 medium of Red bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 medium of Yellow onion, sliced.
- You need 3 oz of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Bertolli Four Cheese Rosa Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Old Bay seasoning.
Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta Instructions
- Cook noodles according to box instructions.
- While noodles cook, slice peppers, onions, and sausage.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet on medium heat. Cook sausage until it starts to brown some, stirring occasionally. Set aside in medium bowl and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook chicken in same skillet until completely warmed through. Set aside with sausage.
- Season prepared shrimp with old bay seasoning to taste. Cook each side for 2- 2 1/2 mins in skillet. Set aside with sausage and chicken.
- Drain noodles and return to pot with four cheese rosa sauce and all meats. Mix together and warm mixture over low heat stirring frequently to prevent noodles from sticking to pan.
- Wipe skillet with towel to remove any residue. Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet over medium-high heat and sauté peppers and onions, stirring frequently. Mix vegetables with pasta.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet and cook spinach until wilted. Mix with pasta.